Greeting From SS Engineering Placement
We are hiring a Site Supervisor for our client company.
Qualification: Diploma (civil)/B.Tech (Civil)/M.Tech (civil)
Experience: 0 to 4 years of experience as a civil site engineer(with Accommodation)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supervising workers, subcontractors, and work activities.
• Preparing and presenting site inductions, safety briefings, and toolbox talks.
• Assessing and managing safety hazards.
• Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
• Carrying out regular inspections.
• Helping project managers to plan the work programmed.
• Helping coordinate deliveries of materials, plants, and equipment.
• Completing records for site reports.
• Attending site management meetings.
Carrying out regular inspections to ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements, processes, and procedures.
• Raising safety concerns at the appropriate level.
• Resolving problems and implementing.