Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Description: Required fresher civil engineer to work under the
supervision of a senior Engineer as Junior Engineer.
• Collecting DPR from the site engineer and entering the same in Excel /CIMS on a daily basis.
• Keeping track of NMR works productivity
• Should coordinate with the client representative to obtain sign-offs on inspection report and clearance of work
• Minimize wastage by monitoring materials usage and avoiding repetition of work by implementing SOPs for quality
• Candidate to have knowledge of Tool Design
Functional Area: Engineering
Functional Role: Civil Engineer
• Education: BE/B.tech Engineering
• Experience: Fresher
• Candidates should possess Full-Time B.E/ B.Tech(Engg.) from recognized University with a minimum of 50 % marks.
• Rs.45000/- to 60,000/- + 20% HRA+TA+DA.
Experience: 0 - 1 years
Qualification: Graduate in Engineering with B.E./B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
Salary: 7.50 Lakh (Indian Rupees) per annum
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL),one of the leading group companies of IndianOil’s, was conceived in 1960s as a 2.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) refinery designed to produce fuels and lubes base stock. At CPCL, the past five decades have an eventful, growth-oriented phase as the CPCL family built the organisation to reach the present stature of 10.5 MMTPA capacity.
Today, CPCL stands tall among the public-sector refining companies in India, with one of the most complex refineries of its kind in the country, producing an array of value-added petroleum products. It also pioneered key initiatives in several areas such as process optimisation, technology absorption, energy conservation, waste land reclamation and environment management.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.