The Commis 1 is responsible for assisting the Chef de Partie or Sous-Chef in supporting the culinary operations of a specific kitchen or outlet.
PACKAGE : 7000- Food & Accommodation
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Job Role: Chef / Cook
Note: This posting is done directly & exclusively on Freshersworld.com.
We do not entertain any unsolicited calls or enquiries from any consultants, other portals or TPOs.
Maghis Cookery Pvt Ltd
1.The Commis 1 is responsible to assist the Chef de Partie or Sous-Chef in supporting the culinary operations of a specific kitchen or outlet.
2. Maintain clear communications with the Chef de Partie, including
all relative internal communications.
3. To produce products as instructed by superior/senior staff.
3. He /She is to ensure a positive & professional working environment throughout the kitchens and upholding all culinary standards.
4. Monitor Kitchen maintenance and report any defects of operating equipment to Chef De partie or Sous-Chef.
5. Report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to direct supervisors.
6. Apply culinary skills to prepare meals, with flavor, ingredients, temperature, presentations and quality consistent with standards and guest expectations.
7. Correctly date and store food, sanitize equipment and take other measures to ensure integrity and quality of food product.
8. Control breakage, spoilage and cost items.
9. Use equipment skillfully by following correct safe procedures e.g. knives machines.
10. Maintain positive relations with other staff and departments.
11. Capable to perform repetitious duties.
12. Perform other reasonable job duties as assigned by direct supervisors from time to time
13.Prepares and services all food items according to Lunch Box recipes and standards
18.Ensures consistency in taste and presentation of all food items.
19.Has the ability and flexibility to be scheduled for opening and closing shifts in the Lunch Box Production as well as weekends.
20.Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
21.Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
22.Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
23.Monitors related equipment, reporting any problems or inconsistencies to the Sous Chef
24.Assumes responsibilities of the Chef de Partie in their absence
Maghis Cookery Pvt Ltd recruiting Commi-1 North and South Indian Experienced(1 Years - 3 Years) candidates in Chennai. The Maghis Cookery Pvt Ltd vacancies for Commi-1 North and South Indian is filled through Face to Face Interview etc.
Maghis Cookery Pvt Ltd jobs for Experienced(1 Years - 3 Years) candidates are very common in nature as the company recruits a lot of Experienced(1 Years - 3 Years) candidates every year based on the skills -Production. The candidates with Diploma are selected to full fill the vacancies in Chef / Cook job field. The Experienced(1 Years - 3 Years) candidates applying for Commi-1 North and South Indian should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to Maghis Cookery Pvt Ltd recruitment, Experienced(1 Years - 3 Years) candidates are mostly chosen for the department Chef / Cook. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Maghis Cookery Pvt Ltd and Freshersworld. The Freshersworld is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Maghis Cookery Pvt Ltd and provides details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, test details, important dates and other information.