About Maghis Cookery Pvt Ltd
Maghis Cookery Pvt Ltd
1.The Commis 1 is responsible to assist the Chef de Partie or Sous-Chef
in supporting the culinary operations of a specific kitchen or outlet.
2. Maintain clear communications with the Chef de Partie, including
all relative internal communications.
3. To produce products as instructed by
3. He /She is to ensure a positive &
professional working environment throughout the kitchens and upholding all
4. Monitor Kitchen maintenance and report
any defects of operating equipment to Chef De partie or Sous-Chef.
5. Report accidents, injuries and unsafe
work conditions to direct supervisors.
6. Apply culinary skills to prepare meals,
with flavor, ingredients, temperature, presentations and quality consistent with
standards and guest expectations.
7. Correctly date and store food, sanitize
equipment and take other measures to ensure integrity and quality of food
8. Control breakage, spoilage and cost
9. Use equipment skillfully by following
correct safe procedures e.g. knives machines.
10. Maintain positive relations with other
staff and departments.
11. Capable to perform repetitious duties.
12. Perform other reasonable job duties as
assigned by direct supervisors from time to time
and services all food items according to Lunch Box recipes and standards
consistency in taste and presentation of all food items.
ability and flexibility to be scheduled for opening and closing shifts in the
Lunch Box Production as well as weekends.
freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old
and new items, and rotating stock.
clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving
areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens,
broilers, grills, and roasters.
related equipment, reporting any problems or inconsistencies to the Sous Chef
responsibilities of the Chef de Partie in their absence