HDFC BANK – Hiring Sales Officers,
2000+ Openings Across India
This recruitment program is aimed at dynamic, young professionals who want to build a career in Sales.
Career Progression: Eligible SO, who completed 18 months with the bank and meeting the productivity criteria, will undergo selection process post which they will be elevated to other roles. In just 3 years time an SO can elevate himself to an Asst Manager/ Imperia Relationship Manager Role with HDFC BANK.
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 50% in 10th, 12th & Graduation(if completed) / No Back Papers on the date of application / Final year students of Graduation/Post Graduation can apply.
Graduates: Rs 1.20 Lakhs per annum
Post Graduates: Rs 1.44 Lakhs per annum (Incentives will be payable on a performance basis)
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Quality acquisition of Products.
· Ensure quality sourcing of new customer to sell different banking products
· Penetration of all products to existing & new customers
· Generate leads
· Ensure quality customer service is delivered
· Meeting productivity norms as defined through support of channels & own efforts
· Strictly adhere to & maintain KYC norms
· Adhere to the norms, regulations & practices of banks
Interview Process: Direct Face to Face Interview Only (On the spot offer letter on the successful verification of documents)
HDFC Bank was incorporated in August 1994. As of December 31, 2015, the Bank had a nationwide distribution network of 4,281 branches and11,843 ATM's in 2,505 cities/towns.
Disclaimer: This Content is provided by HDFC BANK LTD, Cassius Technologies Pvt Limited(Freshersworld.com) disclaims all warranties against infringement, In no event will Cassius Technologies Pvt Limited(Freshersworld.com) be liable for any loss or damage.