DPhi is an ecosystem envisioned to shape the future of A.I/Innovation and democratize data science education. Our team represents dreamers who've created an impact at organizations including Google, Directi, Internshala, Unacademy, CodeChef, & more. While we're an early-stage venture, we're committed to delivering world-class products. We already have the likes of Capgemini, Cisco, AWS, Alibaba, Trell, and Peking University in our partner/client portfolio.
For Individuals, we're an open education Data/A.I community where one can practice, compete, discuss, share knowledge & learn real-world data/A.I skills. Currently, we have 30K+ community members from 150+ nationalities. We frequently conduct community bootcamps on cutting-edge technologies such as Deep Learning, Machine Learning and host live sessions with experts.
We're a diverse crew of passionate individuals from 6 different countries working towards a larger purpose. Want to be a part of our growth story, come join us!
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing educational content related to data science (notebooks, presentations, and videos)
2. Curating content and articles related to data science
3. Staying abreast of developments in data science
4. Becoming the backbone and go-to person for every enthusiastic learner who is wanting to get started/up-skill in the field of data science/AI
5. Creating data science/ML problems for datathons
Perks and benefits:
1. An opportunity to learn from experienced mentors
2. First-hand experience of building a company
3. A handsome stipend
PythonMachine LearningData ScienceNatural Language Processing (NLP)Deep LearningArtifical Intelligence
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week Job offer
Number of openings