About SpiderG-Gladiris Technologies Private Limited
We aspire to empower every micropreneur focus on business growth rather than spend hours, chasing customers for payment. SpiderG provides a digital solution to help businesses in collecting and disbursing payments on-time from a single platform. We take care of complete payments, reconciliation, record-keeping through our easy to use & efficient app. SpiderG also features smart dashboards and informative reports. Our target market is SMEs and startups in India.
SpiderG helps entrepreneurs send automated recurring invoices with a payment link. Receive online payments for invoices & make payments for salaries, reimbursements, and vendor bills. All accounts are reconciled in real-time with reports and dashboards.
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Telling stories and imagination and writing about any concept.
2. Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, and studies).
3. Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
4. Creating taglines, slogans, social media content, website content writing, content editing, web content, web content management, copy, blogs, brochures, copy for related marketing and promotional materials, etc.
5. Producing creative ideas and strategies for marketing communication campaigns.
6. Targeting the audience of each project and maintaining an accurate tone of voice as per the brief.
7. Writing concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy.
8. Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with team members of the creative team.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 26th Sep'20 and 31st Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Expert writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities.
2. Creative/out-of-the-box thinking.
3. Bachelor's degree, preferably in journalism, publishing, communications, literature, or related field.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Number of openings