About Webdaksha Solution Private Limited
We are a Delhi based fast-growing company, in more than 12 years of our working in this industry, we have worked with more than 300 brands. It is an undeniable fact that e-commerce business is the touching roof and it is indeed a great opportunity for brands that are already in the business but were selling just online till now or new brands that wish to make their place through online platforms. However, with about oceans of brands flooding in every day, it has become of extreme importance for each brand to make their place as no one else has made before them. To do so, these brands require a lot of effort to be put in.
A new brand does not have enough resources or experience to make their business an immediate success. It becomes infeasible for them to engage with limited resources on the tech product and operations front. This is where team Webdaksha pitches in. We are a team of dedicated members whose sole motive is to provide end-to-end digital solutions to clients.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop content for the e-commerce team for listing & cataloging
2. Plan & ideate the digital marketing team with relevant social media content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram
3. Periodically provide content for the web development team for various clients
4. Develop engaging and informative content that is fresh, consistent and reader-friendly
5. Research and understand the market and industry to create content that is unique and useful
6. Collaborate with designers, product marketing, and sales team to produce relevant content that meets the needs of the client
7. Develop content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website
8. Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience
9. Identify customers' needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content
Creative WritingCopywritingEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Informal dress code
Number of openings