About Northern Arc Capital Limited
Northern Arc Capital Limited (formerly known as IFMR Capital Limited) is a non-banking finance company that provides access to debt for underbanked individuals and businesses in India. Through a combination of our capital, products, and partnerships, we have created a platform that connects millions of borrowers to mainstream debt investors. We follow a focused approach of underwriting the credit we best understand. Backed by Dvara Trust, Eight Roads Ventures, Leapfrog Investments, and Standard Chartered PE, we lend, guarantee, co-invest in our structured-debt products, and we engage in placing debt for our clients. Our PAN-India debt portfolio is diversified across 29 states and 540 districts of the country.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Conducting thorough research on financial services industry-related topics and writing creative & plagiarism-free content for internal and external presentations, websites, landing pages, SEO articles, blogs, infographics, press releases, case studies, web banners, newsletters, social posts, etc.
2. Drafting and executing a social media communication strategy that enhances and reinforces the reputation of the company as a thought leader and pioneer in the space it operates in
3. Producing online content and having an eye for detail
4. Delivering quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness
5. Promoting content on social media
6. Increasing the company's followers on social media
7. Proofreading and editing blog posts before publication
8. Ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 3rd Mar'21 and 7th Apr'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Chennai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Flexible work hours Free snacks & beverages
Number of openings