Willing and eligible Specialist Medical Officers and GDMOs (Male & Female) candidates below 70 years of age as on date may attend Walk-in-interview for engagement on Contractual Basis in various Composite Hospitals of CRPF/Bns/lnstitutions. Total 29 Vacancies of Specialist Medical Officers and 31 vacancies of GDMOs as per details given below.
1. Post Name: Specialist Medical Officer
2. No of Post: 29
3. Remuneration : - Rs. 85,000/- lump-sum for Specialists MOs and Rs. 75,000/- for GDMOs.
4. Educational qualification:- (A) Specialist MOs:-Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in concerned specialty. One and Half years experience after obtaining PG Degree. Two and half years experience after obtaining PG Diploma.
5. Appointment is purely on contract basis and the initial period of appointment of contract will be for three years which may be extended for further 02 years on year to year basis subject to the Maximum age of 70 years. On completion of tenure, the contract shall lapse automatically.
6. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time (on either side) by giving one month's notice or by paying one month's notice or by paying one month's salary without assigning any reason or failure to complete three months service to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
7. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefits like provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion etc or any other benefits available to the Government
8. The working hours of the appointee as per the schedule of CRPF Hospitals/EstabIishment or as fixed by competent authority. The appointment carried the liability to serve in any part of the country
9. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The Competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
10. The leave entitlement Of the appointee shall be governed as per O.M. No. 12016/3/84- Estt(L) dated 12 April 1985, o.M. No. dated osth July 1990 and o.M. No. 12016/2/99-Estt(L) dated 12th July 1999 as amended from time to time.
Maximum age of 70 years.