You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Comprised of key internal and external servicing functions, GSG delivers extraordinary customer care to Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class credit, collections and fraud services. The organization is also home for several shared services that help to power American Express including procurement/supplier management, real estate & workplace experiences and sales operations & business enablement. GSG teams also partner with businesses across the company to develop strategies and execute complex change initiatives. Each interaction is a chance to bring the brand to life for our customers and colleagues and help build on Amex’s reputation for trust, security and service.Job Description
Eye For Detail Recognizes Knowledge Gaps & Researches To Respond Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Purpose Of The Role
- Ability To Comprehend & Respond To All Customer Queries (Through Chat) With Immediate Resolution (Real Time) To Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Deliver To The Employees, Customer And Shareholder Metrics As Per Goals.
- Adherence To Quality And Compliance Guidelines
- Communicates Effectively, Oral As Well As Written Ability to recognize tone and mood of customer through written and voice communication.
- Adaptable & Customer Centric Approach To Situations To Deliver Superior Service Personalization/ Empathy In Communication.
Ability to Address
2-3 conversations simultaneouslyResponsibilities
Ability To Comprehend & Respond To All Customer Queries (Through Chat) With Immediate Resolution (Real Time) To Ensure Customer Satisfaction.Minimum Qualifications
Critical Factors to Success:
Deliver To The Employees, Customer And Shareholder Metrics As Per GoalsPast Experience
Mandatory Chat Experience of at least one yearAcademic Background
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication & Writing Skills Accompanied By Quick Comprehension & Clear Articulation
- Change Management Ability Demonstrated Ability To Work Effectively Within A Team Environment.
- Ability To Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines
- Typing Speed (25- 35 Words/Minute)
- Quick Navigation Ability, Web Savvy, Basic Troubleshooting Knowledge Multitasking: Ability To Toggle Between Screens/Tools
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.