Customer Support Executive Jobs Opening in EduTinker at Connaught Place, Delhi
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way,
via phone, email, or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions
(for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Monitor customer complaints and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share it with our Product, Sales, and
- Assist in training Junior Customer Support Representatives.
Requirements and skills
• Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite products
(MS Word and Excel etc.)
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with school ERP domain
- Experience in using help desk software and remote support tools
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience while handling challenging situations
• Must have their Desktop or Laptop
More information about this Customer Support Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Customer Support Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Customer Support Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Customer Support Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), M Phil / Ph.D, B.Com, BA, M.Com, MA, BBA/BBM, BCA, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, MSc, PG Diploma, BFA, Vocational Training, 12th Pass (HSE), BSW
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 7000 and 10000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Customer Support Executive is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Customer Support Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Customer Support Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Customer Support Executive in our Organisation.