Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Educational Qualification: - ITI
· Adjust guides and stops to control depths and widths of cuts.
· Cut, shape, and trim materials, such as textiles, food, glass, stone, and metal, using knives, scissors, and other hand tools, portable power tools, or bench-mounted tools.
· Have to check all cutting tools physically before start working to know their efficiency.
· After cutting each machine should be clean well.
· following instructions for each sewing job
· altering machine settings to suit the type of material and finish required
· checking that a finished article matches the pattern instructions
Job Location: All India
Salary: ₹35,000 to ₹45,000.00 /month
Industry: Power / Oil and Gas
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL),one of the leading group companies of IndianOil’s, was conceived in 1960s as a 2.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) refinery designed to produce fuels and lubes base stock. At CPCL, the past five decades have an eventful, growth-oriented phase as the CPCL family built the organisation to reach the present stature of 10.5 MMTPA capacity.
Today, CPCL stands tall among the public-sector refining companies in India, with one of the most complex refineries of its kind in the country, producing an array of value-added petroleum products. It also pioneered key initiatives in several areas such as process optimisation, technology absorption, energy conservation, waste land reclamation and environment management.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.