1. Nomenclature of the post : Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer (Dy.CEE/P)
2. No. of vacancies : Two (2) nos.
3. Location : USBRL Project, J&K.
4. Deputation and Term of deputation : 3 years normal term of deputation. The deputation period in no case will exceed five (05) years
5. Term of Appointment : Deputation
6. Scale of Pay : JAG in 7th CPC Pay Matrix -12 (in 6th CPC, PB03,Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay Rs. 7600/-)
7. Pay and Allowances : The officer will draw pay which would have been admissible to him/her from time to time on the Railway plus deputation (duty) allowance.
8. Eligibility, Experience and Specific Requirement, if any : Officer of IRSEE cadre of IR who have at least five(5) years of group 'A” service OR Electrical Officer of Indian Railway who have spent at least ten (10) years in officer cadre including Gr. "B" service OR Officer of railway PSU's of Electrical wing, who are working in the scale of E-05 OR officer of Railway PSU of Electrical wing who has completed at least three (03) years of service in E-4 level.
9. Experience :
i. Cumulative working experience of 10 years in Estimation/ Construction/ maintenance of Railway Electrification, OHE, PSI, SCADA construction and maintenance of electrical overhead/ underground transmission / distribution, substations & Tunnel ventilation, tunnel lighting & firefighting system, Electrification work of Station buildings /platforms etc.
ii. The officer having experience in design, planning, construction, execution, coordination and contract management of Railway projects such as Railway Electrification,OHE/PSI/SCADA, Tunnel ventilation & monitoring shall be preferable.
10. Job description:
i. The officer shall be primarily responsible for all electrical works related to USBRL project including design and drawings, specifications, execution and monitoring of progress of field works such as Railway Electrification, OHE/PSI/SCADA, tunnel ventilation and lighting, firefighting system, Power supply arrangement, Service buildings, platforms, circulating area, approach roads, staff quarters,general electrification of service building at tunnel and bridge portals etc.
ii. The officer is required to co-ordinate and liaise with all connected agencies and outside executing agencies as well as other related organizations including NR/CORE/ALD, RDSO, CRS etc. and power development department (PDD) J&K etc. for co-ordination and interfacing of works.
11. The date to which KRCL is exempted from the rule of immediate absorption : Three years w.e.f. 01.05.2019
12. Perks and Benefits : The officer will draw pay which would have been admissible to him/her from time to time on the Railway plus deputation (duty) allowance
13. Vacancy Notice No. DE/03/2021
Below 55 years as on date of notification