Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Design Engineer duties and responsibilities:
1. Making plans using detailed drawings.
2. Preparing estimates and budgets.
3. Creating accurate project specifications.
4. Designing engineering experiments.
5. Creating technical reports for customers.
6. Completing regulatory documents concerning safety issues.
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma (Mec)
Timing: Full Time
Salary: 10k to 20k
Exp: 0 to 1 yrs
Benefits: OT + Incentives + Increments based on ur Performance.
Shift: General Shift
Gender: Both Male & Female
Job Role: Company Employee in MNC
Key Skills: Catia/ Crio/ Solid Works SoftWare Knowledge
FRESHERS/ EXPERIENCE CAN ALSO APPLY.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.