About MPK I - GATE PRIVATE LIMITED
MPK I - GATE is an innovation-oriented company that has B2B and B2C e-commerce platforms that work in the sphere of small and medium entrepreneurs. Union Minister of State for Commerce and Industry Nirmala Sitharaman launched our first platform DICCI SME portal on 13th February 2015 and said that the government would make this valuable tool connect with the government agencies to bring about effective implementation of the policies and inclusive growth.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Developing different designs for healthcare products, home furnishing, and garments
2. Improving current designs and creating new product designs for product illustrations
3. Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style, and submitting them for approval
4. Finding license-free technologies that are available to use and their integration Prioritizing and managing multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
5. Making development and other documents, and reviewing layouts
6. Reviewing layouts for errors and suggesting improvements when necessary
7. Looking to shape the visual and promotional aspects of corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, exhibitions, etc.
8. Researching new design trends of the latest textile designs
9. Finding a suitable designer and other resource people to handle different designing requirements, if need be
10. Coordinating with the management and other team members for the tasks above
11. Handling any other related tasks
CorelDRAWAdobe IllustratorData AnalyticsFashion Designing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages
Stipend structure: This is a performance-based internship. In addition to the minimum-assured stipend, you will also be paid a performance-linked incentive (Ă˘ÂĹĄ 2000 per execution and performance ).
The intern will be paid fixed a stipend of RS. 4000 plus incentives of Rs. 2000 based on the execution of work and overall performance.
Number of openings