Trawex is a leading Travel Technology Company that’s well established and going
places. It’s one reason why so many travels brands trust Trawex Technologies with their award-winning travel technology and platforms. Trawex has over a decade of experience delivering solid, seamless travel platforms and systems for some of the world’s most renowned travel brands.
Trawex is looking for a high‐energy SEO/SEM Specialist who can bring a
combination of these skills to a seasoned team of account executives, web
developers and support staff who are dedicated to building websites that
feature great design, perform well on the search engines and convert visits
to sales leads at a high rate. Our company’s focus on travel business
requires a unique approach to SEO and web marketing.
The primary focus of the SEO/SEM professional is to provide the strategy
and technical expertise that is required to achieve a strong presence on the
search engines, increase qualified search engine traffic and online sales or
lead generation for clients.
• Work with clients and developers to, optimize site structure and
landing pages for Search Engine Marketing
• Advocate and work with common social media platforms for both B2B
and B2C clients create online marketing plans
• Analyze web metrics and analytics
• Create reports and presentations for clients
• Website Analysis: Review and analyze client sites for areas that need
to be improved, deleted, revamped, etc.;
• prepare detailed SEO/SEM strategy reports.
• Keyword Analysis, Research & Copywriting: In‐depth knowledge of
keyword research. This includes knowing how to identify the least
expensive, yet most profitable keywords for client sites – whether they
are running a pay per click (PPC) campaign, or want to improve their
organic search results.
• SEO Copywriting: Responsible for implementing SEO‐friendly semantic
• Conduct keyword research and SEO writing based on best practices,
e.g., where to place keywords in copy so that it gets the most SE
traffic, how to write effective headlines, and how to write effective call‐
• Online Marketing and Social Media Programs: Ability to understand client needs and objectives and translate them into clearly articulated strategies and effective online marketing programs.
• Research and select the best promotional venues, vehicles and partnership sites and link to. Propose and implement meaningful measurement and metrics tools.
• Ability to code websites using HTML
• Knowledge and understanding in related fields including web analytics,
PPC and social media