Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
A digital marketing executive is responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
1. Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
2. Create content and design landing pages and Facebook ads
3. Work on planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
4. Work on launching the optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
5. Work on being actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
6. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
7. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
8. Work on collaborating with designers to improve user experience
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.