Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for front-end development and theming. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a
strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme. Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Skills and Experience:
● Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
● Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
● Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
● Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
● Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
● Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.