Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
· Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
· Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
· Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social Media.
· Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
· Identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
· Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) to stay organized.
· Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
· Minimum of 0-1 years experience in a fast-paced, e-Commerce business.
· Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals.
· Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
· Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
· Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Analytical and multitasking skills.
· BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
· Web Content Writing
· Web Design
· Marketing Strategies
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.