- Online Training Will be provided.
Position: E-Commerce Executive
Location: Work From Home
Salary: As per industry standards
Job Type: Full-time- Work from home.
Shift- US Business hrs. 6 PM to 2.30 AM
- Ability to understand e-commerce portals such as Amazon.
- Well-versed with the internet and online shopping is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Retail products or management will be helpful.
- Understanding Digitial marketing concepts, SEO, SMM
- Should know how to USE GOOGLE search, Internet browsers, Keyboard Shortcuts, an Internet shortcut
- The candidate should have the zeal in working with a growing start-up company to be part of future innovations.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
Requirement:- Unquestionable work ethic and integrity.- Willing to work for long term and in US Business Hours.
- High-speed wired internet (DSL or Fiber) and a Fast laptop that allows you to perform at the highest efficiency.
- Ideally, should have good oral and written English communication skills.
- Good management skills – making lists, noting down all points, communicating clearly.
- Great tracking & recording skills- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Google Docs, Typing speed- Obsessed with precision and detail. Attention to detail is a must.
- Resourceful. Common sense and the ability to figure things out on your own. Does not need constant supervision- Organized. Great ability to follow through.
On a typical day, you would:
-Create product listings on sites like eBay, Amazon etc. for our clients
-Prepare large excel sheets with various prices and snazzy formulae-Coordinate with client staff to make sure we have up-to-date inventory data
-Customer support: Assist customer complaints on phone and email-Coordinate with people at eBay, Amazon for deals & promotions-Have fun while doing all this hard work