Designation - Educational Counselor
1. Enrolling students for courses offered
2. Handling Inbound and Out bound calls , follow up on Enquiry and database
3. Understand student requirement and guide the student to the right program fitting his / her requirement
4. Explaining eligibility criteria, admission procedures, course structure, course details
5. Ensure proper servicing is done for the students enrolled
6. Keep updated about latest trends in School courses, CAT, GRE, GMAT, IIT/JEE, Bank PO, CRT, GATE, Tuition etc.
- Graduate / Diploma/Post Graduate can apply
More information about this Educational Counsellor Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Educational Counsellor job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Educational Counsellor job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Educational Counsellor
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Other Post Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 and 45000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Educational Counsellor is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Educational Counsellor is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Educational Counsellor position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Educational Counsellor in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Educational Counsellor job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
VGnis Business Solution Pvt.Ltd