Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Roles and Responsibilities
· Machine Maintenance person is primarily responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing, procuring parts of machinery.
· Maintenance person performs preventive and emergency maintenance of machines.
· They check system functionality by running diagnostic tests.
· They also use power and hand tools to install new systems and replace defective parts.
· They repair broken or faulty parts and also orders spares needed to repair machines.
· They ensure compliance with safety procedures and regulations.
Qualification: BE/Diploma (Civil/ Mech)
Experience: Fresher and Experience is also apply.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.