Electrician Jobs Opening in Eastern Silk Industries Ltd. at Bangalore-Others, Bangalore
1. Follow up plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting and other Electrical Systems.
2. Setup and manage wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of Components.
3. Inspect and replace old wirings and insulated cables, clean circuit and other elements to prevent breakdown of system.
4. Inspect and troubleshoot hazard or malfunction, repairing or substituting damaged units.
· Minimum 2 years of experience of working as an Electrician.
· Significant experience in Industrial system and Commercial System.
· Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment’s.
· Strong Communication skills (English and Hindi).
More information about this Electrician Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Electrician job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Electrician job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Electrician
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 10000 and 15000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Electrician is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Electrician is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Electrician position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Electrician in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Electrician job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
ESIL a Kolkata based company incorporated in April 9, 1946 before Independence and it got its current name in 1975. The chairman is Mr. Shyam Sunder Shah. The company is engaged in various multifaceted activities like manufacture of silk yarn, fabrics and made ups, home furnishings, fashion fabrics, double width fabric, scarves, laces, melts and embroidered fabrics.
The company has been recognized as a Golden Star Export House by the Government of India. Sales are mainly from export markets. US and Europe account for about two – third of the company’s exports. Other export destinations comprise Australia, Middle East, Canada, Japan, New Zealand and Scandinavian & EFFTA countries. Its equity shares are traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange.
ESIL is one of the largest high – end fabric manufactures in the World. Facilities at ESIL’s factory and design center are constantly upgraded as new technology is developed, to keep it on the cutting edge of industry. A wealth of technical and designing expertise accumulated over the years is put to work in developing new designs/blends.