Job Opening: Embedded Developer
Education Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. / (Electronics and Communication Engineering or
Embedded Systems) from a reputed university and/or equivalent Knowledge and Skills.
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Client location (as needed)
We are looking for professional Embedded Developers with minimum two years’ experience to execute complete
embedded software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized Embedded solutions.
• Design and implement software for Microcontrollers, Programmable logic devices, FPGA and System on
Chip from requirements to production and commercial deployment
• Design, develop, code, test and debug the firmware.
• Review code and design
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources • Support QA and optimize the system performance
• Interface with hardware design and development.
Requirements • Proven working and Hands on experience with Microcontrollers, FPGA.
• B. Tech with four years of experience or M. Tech with Two years of experience
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
• Solid programming experience in C or C++ and HDL.
• Python language knowledge is an added advantage
• Proven experience in embedded systems design with primitive, multitasking real-time operating systems
• Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
• Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystems
• Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
• Strong documentation and writing skills.
• Optional: Experience of working with GUI development tools (Qt, PyQt5)