Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 23rd Feb'21 and 30th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Ability to effectively use a Volt/Ohm meter and an Oscilloscope
2. A very good understanding of boolean math (logic)
3. Excellent knowledge of what interrupts are and how they work in code
4. An understanding of the different kinds of memory (RAM, ROM, Flash); the differences between them, and how they are read, written, accessed
5. Ability to use a debugger to perform at least simple operations such as setting breakpoints, single-stepping, examining variable values, examining memory, examining registers - and understanding the when to enable and disable interrupts when single-stepping using a debugger
6. Knowledge on how to develop and debug code for peripherals such as UARTs, A/D & D/A converters, timers, PWM generation from a timer, real-time clocks, etc.
7. Hands-on experience in programming at least 1 microcontroller (8-bit or 16-bit) at registry level apart from formal education subject/s.
8. Deep understanding of Arduino platform - hardware and software parts
9. The candidate should have built at least a minimum of 6 different projects
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.