Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Dear Job Seekers,
Designation: Enterprises Integration Consultant
Industry: IT/Software Services
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Location: Remote Operations
· Experience in integration of SAP and non-SAP systems in A2A and B2B scenarios using SAP Netweaver Process Integration (at least PI 7.1, PI 7.3, PI 7.4, and PO 7.5).
· Experience in integration of SAP and non-SAP systems in A2A and B2B scenarios using SAP Integration Suite or Cloud Integration (CPI)
· Technical, functional, and architectural expertise in integrating SAP products with 3rd party applications using different technologies ALE-IDocs, EDI, RFC, XI, HTTP, IDOC, JDBC, File/FTP, SOAP, Mail, REST, JMS using SAP XI/PI/PO or CPI.
· Experience with full life cycle Integration implementation or rollout projects
· Experience with Project Coordination, Client Interaction, design, development, Testing, Troubleshooting.
· Expert level on Programming User Defined Function UDF in Message Mapping, Lookup implementation in UDF or standard functions: RFC Lookup, SOAP Lookup, and JDBC Lookup, Proficient on ccBPM and RWB.
· Extensive knowledge of Java, WS-RM, Service-Oriented architecture SOA, NWA, iFlow, NW BRM, and BPM. Strong experience using NWDS for development.
· Connectivity using ABAP Proxies: Inbound Proxy and Outbound Proxy.
· Solid SOA knowledge and web service skills.
· Good understanding of REST API and Web Services.
· Experience integration with main SAP backend systems (SAP ERP, S/4HANA, S/4HANA Cloud)
· Extensive experience with integrating 3rd party applications using Rest based services.
· Create and enhance numerous test scripts to handle changes in the software.
· Used Postman & SOAPUI for rest service testing.
· Provided pre-and post-production deployment support end to end.
· Experience using SAP Process Integration and SAP Cloud Integration.
· Quick Learner and adapt to the new tools and technologies and evaluate their test applicability.
· Team Player with good technical, analytical, communication skills and friendly.
· A bright mind and ability to understand a complex platform.
· Ability to understand technical/engineering concepts and to learn integration product functionality and applications;
· Demonstrated user-focused technical writing ability. Must be able to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
· Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills. Effectively communicates in one-to-one and group situations.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.