Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Experience of 4 to 5 Years.
The candidate should be well versed with usage of AutoCAD, apart from the knowledge of MS Office. Candidate with good relevant experience into Construction Industry (Real estate/ building Industry) will be preferred.
1. Estimations / Costing & Proposal Engineering.
2. Official correspondence with clients, Contractors, Consultant and Site.
3. Analyse Review plans, oversee project execution.
4. Proposal plan that meets the objectives of the proposal and budget and timeline.
5. Review the inquiry documents for special requirement.
6. Analyze the tender documents received from client, architect with proper documentation. Calculate/Forecast the total quantity of project and prepare the bill of quantities (BOQ).
7. Co-ordinating with Design & other departments for their inputs required for the tendering purpose.
8. To estimate the cost of the project.
9. Responsible for various functions such as estimation, budgeting, project cost, Bill of Quantities (BOQ),Bill of Materials and Rate Analysis as per drawings for projects assigned.
10. Scrutiny of Bills submitted by contractors received from site as per contract terms conditions and mapping with site execution.
11. Scrutinize and verify Billed Qty jointly with site engineers submitted by contractors as per drawings and estimated mile stone qty.
12. Verification of all bills w.r.t. specification of materials used, quantity, quality, adherence to project schedule, penal conditions, applicable taxes, etc., before they are recommended for payment.
13. Regular site visit & Monitor to get first hand information & progress of work to validate bills
14. Scrutinize and verify reconciliation of material consumed /billed and recover extra consumed material from contracts bills.\Maintain an update bill records and tracker.
15. Should be efficient and work oriented16. Maintain knowledge of approved company vendors, estimating methods as well as project execution procedures
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.