Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Business Technology Solutions Associate - ETL Developer
• Undertake complete ownership in accomplishing activities and
assigned responsibilities across all phases of project lifecycle to solve
business problems across one or more client engagements;
• Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion of assignments;
• Collaborate with other team members to leverage expertise and ensure seamless transitions;
• Exhibit flexibility in undertaking new and challenging problems and demonstrate excellent task management;
• Assist in creating project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, prototypes, and technical architecture (if needed),test cases, and operations management;
• Bring transparency in driving assigned tasks to completion and
report accurate status;
• Bring Consulting mindset in problem solving, innovation by leveraging technical and business knowledge/ expertise and collaborate across other teams;
• Assist senior team members, delivery leads in project management responsibilities:
complex solutions using Programing languages, ETL service platform, etc...
Note: Candidates will be hired as trainee and on basis of 6 months performance will be designated as developer.
EduBridge is a skill development and vocational training organization started by a group of IIM alumni and professors in October 2009 with registered office in Kolkata and Head Office in Mumbai. It has been set-up with the vision of fulfilling the skill gap that exists currently between semi-urban/ economically backward youth and skill requirement of the high performing Companies/ government organizations. EduBridge has trained and placed more than 1,50,000 youths. Edubridge is proud to partner National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) a Govt. of India organization and participate in the mission of up-skilling Indias rural and semi urban youth. EduBridge is also backed by a well-known venture capital company Acumen Fund which invests in rms that creates social impact.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.