Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Description –
· Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
· Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
· Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
· Daily call / meetings with Director to understand Tasks
· Handling all the tasks of the Director - Official as well as Personal
· Follow up with all the staff/vendors/clients, as per Director's requirement
· Making daily, weekly and monthly schedule and then following up on the schedule
· Provide general administrative support
· Solving all problems big and small.
Who we are looking for –
· Should have 3-5 years of experience as an assistant or secretary to the MD of a company.
· Preferably Female between 30-35 Years (Married with Kids)
· Must be graduated from Secretarial College
· Past Experience as Rahul Jain’s (Business Coaching India) student’s EA is an added advantage
· Good typing skills and ability to make excel or Google Sheets
· Able to work 6 days a week
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English & Hindi
· Strong follow up skills
· Presentation skills
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.