Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
TITLE: Executive – Resourcing - US Staffing
SHIFT: US Working hours (7:30 PM to 4:30 AM IST)
JOB TYPE: Perm
HIRING FRESHERS OR CANDIDATES FROM OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE WHO WANT TO MAKE THEIR CAREER IN US STAFFING.
• Responsible for end-to-end recruitment cycle for our Fortune 500 clients, based out of the United States of America.
• Understanding job description and making search strings to source resumes from different job-portals.
• Responsible for thorough resume screening, candidate screening – someone who goes beyond the basic questions of availability and pay rates
• Gather information about technical and functional expertise required in a requisition.
• Understands and practices social media recruitment as well is not afraid to head-hunt candidates
• Attention to detail to be able to catch grammatical mistakes or spelling errors in candidates’ resumes.
WHAT WE NEED:
• Very strong communication skills to be able to interact with candidates at various levels
• Detail oriented candidates who will find best possible match for a requirement, rather than submit candidates for sake of submission
• Should have strong negotiation skills.
• Proactive approach towards recruitment – builds relations with and pipelines candidates as per client’s business needs and does not always have to search for resumes when requisition is assigned
• Self-motivated with never-say-die attitude
• No hesitation to seek help from seniors
Tech Providers Inc (TPI) is a minority woman owned firm, established in 1998. We are headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama and have sales/recruitment teams in Atlanta, GA and Charlotte, NC. We boast of a client list that is a who’s who of the US business world. We provide staffing services for contract as well as permanent staffing needs of our clients. For more details about TPI, please visit .
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.