Advt. No. CC/01/2021 dtd. 17.03.2021
Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Law) Through CLAT 2021 (for PG).
To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Law Graduates to join its fold as Executive Trainee (Law). As a national utility, CTUIL shall be heavily invested in human capital thus contributing to the overall development & growth of power sector in India. CTUIL is looking for bright, committed & hardworking law graduates to join as Executive Trainee (Law).
1. Post Name: Executive Trainee (Law)
2. Name of Entity:
i. POWERGRID - 03
ii. CTUIL - 06
3. Essential Qualification:
i. Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
ii. Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2020-21, who expect their results by 31.08.2021 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/ years up to pre-final examination while applying
4. Empanelment of Candidates:
i. Candidates who qualify in the Personal Interview will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment. Therefore it is again reiterated that candidates will have to qualify in CLAT 2021 and in Personal Interview separately in order to be considered eligible for empanelment.
ii. Empanelment shall be done on the basis of total vacancies and not separately for POWERGRID & CTU.
iii. Operation of panel shall be done on the basis of option / preference exercised by the candidate at the time of applying.
iv. The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the required number of vacancies.
v. Once a candidate gets offer from either POWERGRID / CTUIL, her/his candidature for other organization may automatically be treated as cancelled, even if she/he declines the offer/ does not join the organization.
vi. Appointment of selected candidates shall be subject to them being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment
vii. Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
viii. Please note that only CLAT 2021 examination (applicable for admission into LLM/ PG courses) is prerequisite and valid for this recruitment process. CLAT result of 2020 or prior is not valid.
5. Compensation Package:
i. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 60,000 – 1,80,000/- during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry
ii. After completing 01 year of training and upon regularization, the Compensation package shall include Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment etc.
iii. The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short and Long term Loans & Advances including House Building Advance, Medical facilities for self and dependents etc. in accordance with the policies of the Corporation from time to time.
6. Service Agreement Bond: The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is INR 5,00,000/- for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates and INR 2,50,000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates, plus applicable taxes.
Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.05.2021.
SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates are required to login to their candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only.
1. Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test - CLAT 2021 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
2. The minimum marks required in CLAT-2021 (for admission to LLM/ PG Courses) shall be as per the Qualifying Marks set by CLAT Authorities. In absence of any Qualifying Marks set by CLAT, the following shall be treated as the Minimum.
3. Qualifying Marks in CLAT for consideration of candidates for next stages of selection process in POWERGRID:
i. UR Vacancy 40%
ii. Reserved Vacancy 30%
4. The selection process will include the marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the CLAT 2021 (for PG),followed by Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the qualified candidates who are shortlisted category wise for the GD and interview.
5. The selection process will include the marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the CLAT 2021 (for PG),followed by Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the qualified candidates who are shortlisted category wise for the GD and interview.
6. Short listing of Eligible candidates for GD & Interview
7. Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their actual marks in the CLAT 2021 for admission into LLM/ PG courses.
8. Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to submit the documents as may be mentioned in their individual communication to be sent through e-mail/ Candidate login
9. Weightage to Different Parameters: For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages assigned to CLAT 2021 marks, Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated below:
i. Marks in CLAT 2021 (applicable for admission to LLM/ PG) 85%
ii. Group Discussion 3%
iii. Personal Interview 12%