1. Project: Assessing Quality of Life of Transgenders in India: A Case Study of Tri-city (Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula)
2. Post Name: Field Investigator
3. No of Posts: 01
4. Requirements for Field Investigator: Essential: Applicants are required to hold a Post Graduate Degree in any social science discipline with minimum 55% marks
5. Desirable : Experience of project work / data collection in social science research and good communication skills and command over language ( English) to note down information and data entry Candidates should be highly motivated and demonstrate a flair for team work along with commitment and sincerity at the work place..
6. Work Description: Prospective Field Investigator is required to do the intensive field work and data collection both online and offline i.e. personal interview and other related works as per ICSSR rules.
7. Honorarium: As per ICSSR guidelines, Field Investigator is entitled to Rs. 15,000/- per month.
8. Duration: The duration shall be of maximum 6 months ( work/employment may be assigned with breaks scattered over the duration/stage of Project ) However, initial appointment will be for the duration of one month, extendable to full above mentioned period based on the performance in this first month. Non performance may lead to termination of employment at any stage of the project .
9. Domain for Data Collection: Chandigarh. Mohali, Panchkula( Tri city)
10. Field work Travel Expenses: As per ICSSR/PU rules.