Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Role: SALES OFFICER/ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
The Sales Officer shall be responsible for generating/processing leads and reaching the targets, maintain end to end relationships with client and bank
1. Should have Experience in Sales Process, Banking/Loan/ finance Sector and Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, leadership skills.
2. Set clear team goals and KPIs.(key performance indicators)
3. Superior loan product knowledge and Organizational and time-management skills/Decision-making skills
4. Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance.
5. Do regular performance evaluation.
6. Create a healthy and motivating work environment and Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
7. Should know about KRA(Key responsibilities areas),and Data Management.
Tasks & Activities
1. Building and maintaining relationships with key customers.
2. Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
3. Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
4. A professional approach in answering calls and provides information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressed thereof.
5. Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
5. Handling Live Chats, Whatsapp Marketing, Email marketing, maintaining relationships (Answering Comments/ Chat) on Social Media.
6. Appropriate and timely follow-ups wherever required
7. Understanding & structuring clients' loan requirements.
End to end process of logging in the file & taking it to the disbursal stage.
8. Maintaining post-sales relationship with the client & giving him periodical loan tops as his requirement.
9. Updating all your clients /prospects about the new loan products launched from time to time & getting further business from the clients.
Information flow to the internal and external customers.
Ensuring all information, instructions, schedules, and updates are relayed in real-time to company customers
Adding and updating real-time all records in various trackers/ Excel sheets used to keep data of enrolments, queries, and schedules.
Daily report & MIS
Sanction & Disbursement synopses to be updated end of the day.
Learning Management System upkeep
Ensure all Activities are uploaded on LMS category-wise.
# of logins/rejection/sanction/disbursement/
# of visits to client/bank/vendor/per day
Target analysis for each week
Competencies we are looking for...
1. Fluency in English
2. Negotiation skills
3. Rapport building skills
4. Telephone etiquette
5. Listening skills
6. Questioning skills
1. Microsoft word, excel
2. Internet usage and data finding
3. Events basics
3. Negotiation expert
1. High energy
3. Willingness to learn
1. Hungry for personal growth
2. Win-win philosophy
Fund intense is a Corporate advisory and fund facilitating company that provides financial consultancy pioneered in corporate and individual loan syndication from its associated Nationalized, Private, scheduled, co-operative ,Banks ,Nbfc’s and Top financial Institutions
With a Global vision the, Fund intense philosophy is deeply rooted in the core values of creativity, productivity, responsibility. We do facilitate funds for companies, institutions and individuals invariant options like equity funding debt funding.
We at fund intense are committed to fulfilling the overall business and financial needs to our clients and we are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients.
We pride ourselves on providing services to our clients with expert loan planning, Lending advice, Investment Advisory and each individual situation differs and has its own complicities, therefore we ensure that each client’s solution is tailored to their individual circumstances and needs. We have intellect, experience and strategy to guide our clients and help them make sound decisions on their financial aspects.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.