who is always in search of creating innovative and creative websites. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next-generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Autonomous, rigorous, and team spirit skills
• Good communication skills
• Assist in leading, guiding, and mentoring junior developers
• Developing internal and external RESTful web services
• Work collaboratively with other engineers, UX designers, and Product Managers to drive high-quality, on-time deliverables
• Tests, debugs, analyses, and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders & developers to fix issues in a timely fashion.
• Providing technical expertise and peer code reviews to other team members
• Assisting in quality assurance process and customer issue resolution
• Develop and maintain comprehensive technical design documentation - development standards, system architecture, high level, and detailed design etc.