- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The ability to analyse complex problems and assess possible solutions
- The ability to explain design ideas clearly
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Good budgetary skills
- Excellent team working and people skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of electrical health and safety regulations.
Salary : INR 1,20,000 - 3,60,000 P.A. INR Best In Industry
Industry : Oil and Gas / Energy / Power /Manufacturing
FunctionalArea : Site Engineering , Project,Design Management
Role Category : Site/Producton Engineering
Role : Electrical/Electronics Engineer-Industrial
Job Location : Delhi,Pune,Gurgao,Uttarakhan,Noida,
Desired Candidate Profile:
B.Tech,Diploma/ITI (Engg.) Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics
Eligible Batches: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 (Passed/Passing)
1) Technical + Analytical Written Test
2) Technical F2F (Project Coordinator)
3) Technical F2F (Project Manager)
Note:Deployment will be done on the bases of the interview Either Onroll or Offroll of the company.