About Marut Drones
Marut Drones is a leading technology solution provider, which was founded by a team of IIT Alumni passionate about solving some of the most persisting global problems. Recognized as an innovator, problem-solver, and creator in the industry, Marut is pioneering the introduction of emerging technology like IoT (Internet of Things),AI, data analytics, and machine learning to the nascent drone industry in India. Fighting COVID - 19, building India's first mosquito eradication system, making medical supplies reachable to everyone, creating a solution for sustainable agriculture, and scalable afforestation are just the first few steps Marut Drones has taken towards a sustainable and inclusive future.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1) Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
2) Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
3) Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
4) Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
5) Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
6) Communicating with clients about layout and design.
7) Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
8) Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
1) Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
2) Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
3) Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
4) A strong eye for visual composition.
5) Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
6) Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
7) Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Adobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorAdobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 17th Jul'21 and 21st Aug'21
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code
Number of openings
1 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship