HPSSSB jobs for Laboratory Assistant-HPMC in Hamirpur. Last Date to apply: 29 Oct 2022
- At least two years of Diploma Course in Pharmacy.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Lab Attendant or B.Sc. in Chemistry.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 45 years
- Rs. 5910-20200/-
Selection will be done on the basis of a Written Objective Screening Test, Merit Basis, Skill Test, Physical Test, and Document Verification for the recruitment of all posts. Check the official notification to know the post-wise selection Process details.
- General Category: Rs.360/-
- Reserved Category: Rs.120/-
- Female candidates ,Ex-Servicemen of H.P: No Fee
More information about this Laboratory Assistant-HPMC Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Laboratory Assistant-HPMC job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Laboratory Assistant-HPMC job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 year experience as an Laboratory Assistant-HPMC
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 5910 and 20200 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Laboratory Assistant-HPMC is a Full Time in Hamirpur.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Laboratory Assistant-HPMC is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Laboratory Assistant-HPMC position?
- Ans: There are immediate 3 job openings for Laboratory Assistant-HPMC in our Organisation.