Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the Manpower Requisition from Concerned Departments.
- Understanding the requirement and drafting a JD Accordingly and getting it approved from the Concerned person.
- Reviewing resumes and applications that matched the desired skills.
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions.
- Encouraging the Current Employees to provide reference to better prospects.
- Arranging the technical interview and coordinating with the Concerned Department/CEO.
- Communicating the employment status to the applied candidates.
- Maintaining and Updating the Database of the Candidates.
- Doing a background verification of the Shortlisted Candidates.
- Conducting an Induction Program
- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation,
- Training new or existing employees
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the New Joinees.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, Taxes.
- Preparation of salary statement
- Handling the full and final settlement of the employees
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Preparing and processing timely distribution of salary, bonus, increment salary slip, leave encashment and full and final settlements
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
- Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly.
- Compile and Update employee records(hard and soft Copies)
- Coordinate for meeting, Training and take MOM.
- Assist in Payroll Preparation by providing relevant data (Leave, bonus).
- MBA (HR) / Bachelor's or associate degree .
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- IT and numeracy skills, with strong IT skills required if managing/operating computerized payroll and benefits systems;
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
- A proven track record of 'making a difference'.
- integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you;
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary;
- The ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner;
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies;
- Potential to handle a leadership role.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
Experience: Required 2-3 Years
Salary : INR 1,80,000-2,40,000 PA