We are a business specializing in web design, web development and legal process outsourcing.
We have completed in excess of many web development projects and grown from a team of just 2 to over 40 developers and continue to add more staff to meet the increasing needs of our customers.
We cover the entire spectrum of customer-oriented programming ranging from simple e-commerce solutions to customized web and desktop applications for an enterprise-wide audience.
About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Support in client acquisition
- Support in all HR relates activities as assigned by the reporting authority.
- Source candidates for various sources.
- Maintain / Manage response status from Social networking pages/groups
- Update the Management will the progress on daily basis.
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
- Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Only applicants who are available for a minimum duration of 3 month(s) can apply.
- Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately
- Currently pursuing an MBA/PGDM degree.
- High sense of Confidentiality.
- Critical Thinking, Attention to Detail, and proven Analytical Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and work effectively among a diverse group of people.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to present to senior leaders.
- Passion for innovation and a leader for change.
- Document existing HR process and business group feedback.
- Analyze, interpret, and share data to relevant HR team members.
- Work with HR partners to determine specific areas of need within the organization.
- Work with the existing HR Business Partner and/or Analytics teams to create more scalable and cohesive processes.
- Provide assistance with specific business group projects as required.
- Detail oriented and proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-mail.
- Perks:Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.