Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
As an executive recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing job candidates for open positions. Your goal will be to always meet the organization's needs by finding candidates that match their culture and open job positions.
1. Consult with employers to identify hiring needs and preferred qualifications.
2. Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills.
3. Contact references and perform background checks.
4. Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions.
5. Oversee our payroll and performance evaluation systems.
6. Design company policies and procedures.
7. Review and update our employment contracts and agreements.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.