Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
- Recruitments - Managing the recruitment process – searching the resumes screening, short listing the candidates.
- Interviewing the candidates, scrutinize the background & then finalizing them with proper documentation work.
- Preparing the 2nd Round of Leaders for each department.
- Preparing the Training manual with regard to the HR Policy, business line &
- Training the new entrants with proper orientation & getting the training done in the respective departments.
- Evaluating their performances & motivating them to perform well in their respective profiles.
- Coordinating with all the departments & ensuring good synergy is maintained amongst all to develop coordinal environment in office.
- Coordination with the vendors, agencies for the proper client & company services.
- Managing the office administration & maintaining of the database & files.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Recruitment process
- Selection - Interviewing
- Training of the staff
- Performance Management
- Coordinating with the Vendors
- Preparation of the database
- HR policy & documentation
Nexus Exhibitions Pvt Ltd is a premier Trade Show Company based in New Delhi which specializes in organize International Trade shows Pan India.
We do Exhibition in B2B segment with the portfolio comprising of Beauty,Cosmetic, Food Manufacturing related Industry across India since 2010.
Few of our Annual exhibitions areCosmo Tech Expo & Beauty & Spa Expo are Leading International Tradeshows organized in India
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.