Enable Employability Excellence aims to solve India's employability problem. Our flagship program for academia is the 'Industry Mentorship Program' for engineering and management students. This program equips students with employability skills, knowledge, and ability. This is done through an intensive 2-day monthly engagement spanning over 10 months. Our first offering for the industry is productivity analysis. This relies on proven methods of work measurement to unlock superior shop floor productivity.
Enable Employability Excellence works as a bridge between the world of corporate and academia. Our team comprises persons of impeccable educational & professional credentials. We count alumni from IIMs, XLRI, TISS, IIT et al. among our mentors. Our programs have been conducted at reputed institutes around the country such as IPE Hyderabad, Aligarh Muslim University, GITAM University Hyderabad, Jamia Hamdard Delhi, Chitkara University Chandigarh, DY Patil University Pune, etc.
We are looking for interns who would like to be a part of the recruitment team and learn the complete process of conducting large-scale recruitment drives. The candidates should be well-versed in Telugu and prepared to travel extensively in the states of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Identifying venues for conducting the recruitment drives
2. Working on the eligibility assessment of the candidates
3. Coordinating with colleges and candidates during the selection process
4. Working on MIS & reporting
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 17th Jul'21 and 21st Aug'21
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Applicants must have their own laptop, smart mobile phone, and high-speed internet connection