Human Resources (HR) Jobs Opening in LimeRoad at Delhi
1. Managing the recruitment and selection process.
2. Also managing company staff, including coordinating and supporting the
3. Handling employees, adequate induction, training process, and working with all
departments in a company.
4. Developing and implementing HR strategies, monthly and weekly plans, and
initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
5. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands,
grievances, or other issues.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 13th Jun'22 and 18th Jul'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from or open to relocate to Delhi, Gurgaon and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship