ICSI jobs for Consultant in Delhi, Noida. Last Date to apply: 15 Jul 2022
1. Position: Consultant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Place of Posting: New Delhi / Noida
4. Remuneration (consolidated): Rs. 50,000/- per month
5. Period of Engagement: The tenure for the position will be initially for a period of one year. The period of engagement may be extended every year up to a maximum period of two more years based on the performance and the requirement.
6. Qualification: Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India / Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India / PG Degree in Commerce
7. Experience: Post Qualification Experience of more than 3 years
8. Work Profile: Skills in standard principles of accounting. Day to day financial accounting. GST / TDS related assignments. Invoice processing from receipt till Vendor payment. Balance sheet finalization/ consolidation experience.
9. Skills: Subject knowledge. Drafting and writing skills. Ability to interpret the amendments in the relevant subject. Application of Legal Provisions to situation. MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point
10. Last Date for application: 15/07/2022
Maximum Age (as on 01.06.2022) : 35 years
1. All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognized universities / Institutions in India or abroad. The courses offered by autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/ recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
2. Mere submission of application / fulfilment of eligibility conditions will not confer any right on the candidate to be shortlisted / called for interview. The “ICSI” reserves the right to call interview only those candidates who in its opinion are most suitable for the post. The “ICSI” also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of The “ICSI” in all matters regarding Eligibility, shortlisting of candidates, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
3. The “ICSI” reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard/bench mark and restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview taking into account various factors like number of vacancies, performance of the candidates etc., and decide to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for interview. The “ICSI” also reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the “ICSI” in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained with the candidates.
4. The “ICSI” reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies for the post, as advertised as per its requirement or not to fill up the above post as per its requirement or even cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reason.
5. The “ICSI” also reserves the right to alter / modify / relax any of the aforesaid eligibility criteria / conditions for deserving candidates.
6. Proficiency in Computer Applications is essential for the above post.
7. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing for the Selection process and joining the assignment or on its completion
8. The “ICSI” takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any applications or communication.
9. Canvassing in any form will straightway disqualify the candidature.
10. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject of the sole discretion of the courts situated at New Delhi.
More information about this Consultant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Consultant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Consultant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3+ year experience as an Consultant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: M.Com
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 50000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Consultant is a Full Time in Noida, Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Consultant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Consultant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Consultant in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Consultant job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
ICSI has its headquarters at New Delhi, four Regional Offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and 72 Chapters across India.
ICSI has been contributing to the initiatives of Government of India that have potential to excel the social-economic growth of India.