Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The post holder will be involved in imparting IELTS key skills such as reading, writing, speaking and
listening modules to students.
The role involves preparing IELTS assessment tests, lectures and providing correct guidance and feedback to the students to enhance their English knowledge.
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in teaching the students, must be highly motivated to develop the career of the students, and result orientated.
Should also have at least 1 - 2 years of experience as an IELTS trainer or equivalent English language designations.
Responsibilities and Duties
Teaching IELTS components including spoken English to the students
· Managing the class; preparing the lessons to be delivered to the students
· Preparing and setting mock tests, examination papers, and exercises
· Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students
· Basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records
· Book tests for the students through British Council and IDP Australia and co-ordinate with their
representatives with student queries.
· Able to Counsel students and perform front office activities whenever required
· Familiar with IELTS academic and general test modules and test formats.
Qualifications and Skills
Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve results.
· Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
· Presentation and Teaching Skills
· An ability to communicate effectively with students and other members of the public of all age
groups and social backgrounds.
· Flexibility over working hours
· Preference will be given to candidates with PTE experience
· Able to work as a team and co-ordinate with other staff
· Willingness to work on Sundays and travelling to schools and colleges for presentations
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.