Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2021/52 Date: November 23, 2021
1. Position: Research Associate – Office of Dean (Faculty)
2. Major Duties and Responsibilities: To assist the Office of Dean (Faculty) and the Research & Publication team in undertaking various tasks to support and enhance IIMB’s research capabilities. To collaborate and be a part of ongoing tasks with our Research team
3. Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
a. Data management skills with knowledge of statistical tools for data analysis and report generation
b. Candidate should ideally have handled research assignments in business, management, and economics
c. Excellent oral and written communication skills
e. Mature attitude with a capability to discuss coordination / research issues with other stakeholders/team members.
f. Confident and self-motivated.
4. Qualifications: Candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
5. Duration of engagement: The Research Associate contract will be for 3 months.
6. Compensation: Monthly CTC will be in the range of Rs. 30,000 and is negotiable.
7. This position is on contract. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment immediately. Maximum age limit for being appointed under these Rules will ordinarily not exceed 60 years for Non-teaching staff, subject to discretion from the director.
Not exceed 60 years