Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a BRNS funded research project with following details:
1. Name of the position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of Positions: 01
3. Essential qualifications: MSc (Organic Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University or statutory body OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score; For SC/ST category, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score.
4. Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having CSIR/UGC JRF-NET/GATE and working experience relevant to the project.
5. Fellowship: Rs. 31,000 per month (for first two years) + HRA and Rs. 35,000 per month (after two years) + HRA. This will be governed by the BRNS rule.
6. Duration: The sanctioned project is for three years. The initial appointment of the JRF is for the first year and subsequent renewal may be taken place subject to the annual performance review.
7. Title of the project: Design and Development of Sr Selective Crown Ethers for 89Sr Radioisotope Production in Fast Reactor
28 years (may be relaxed for candidates with relevant research experience). Relaxation as per GoI rules.