Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Applications are invited for the position of JRF under the Project titled “Micromechanism for biaxial stretching of biological cells”, in the School of Mechanical Sciences, IIT Goa. The project is sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) in the frame work of Start-up Research Grant.
1. Name of the Post: JRF
2. No. of Position: One
3. Nature of work: Set up and maintain the mammalian cell culture, bacterial culture, and molecular biology facilities. Train and assist other lab members in the biology aspects of their work.
4. Duration of appointment: For a period of 1 year. Based on the performance of the candidate and the availability of funding, the appointment may be extended
5. Essential qualification: B.Sc and M.Sc. or equivalent in any area of biology with NET or UGC- CSIR . OR B.Tech./M.Tech in Biotechnology and allied areas with GATE.
6. Desirable : -Experience with cell culture, microbiology or molecular biology
7. Salary: Rs.31,000/- (as per norms)
8. DA: Not be entitled to DA.
9. HRA: 16% (as per the Govt. norms stationed at Goa)
10. Medical Benefits: As per the norms.
11. Leave entitlements: Casual leaves of 8 days per annum are available. If the JRF joined during the year, they would be entitled to a pro-rata basis.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.