Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow positions (01) in the research project entitled “Indo-South Korea Joint network Centre for Environmental Cyber Physical Systems”. Project is interdisciplinary in nature and candidates may get opportunities to work with different collaborators in India and South Korea.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. Number of Position: 01
3. Stipend: The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per DST norms.
4. Duration: Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to the duration of the project solely based on performance.
5. Eligibility: M.Tech./M.Sc./B.Tech. in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electrical and Electronics/ Microelectronics/ VLSI Design/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Embedded System and other relevant areas of Science, Engineering and Technologies.
6. Candidates should have a minimum of 60 % (or equivalent) in graduate and postgraduate levels and valid NET/GATE score in relevant areas.
7. The major objectives of the project are to:
i. Enhance collaboration between the Indian and South Korean academic institutions.
ii. Prepare a workforce that is in synchronize with the international developments in environmental cyber-physical systems
iii. Design and development of various components of the proposed cyber-physical systems.
iv. Development of low-cost environmental monitoring cyber-physical systems for rural empowerment.
30 Years, with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Women Candidates as per Government of India norms.