Applications are invited on plain paper for the following assignment on a purely time bound Project undertaken in the various Departments / Centres / Schools of the Institute.
1. Project Title: Next Generation Wireless Research and Standardization on 5G and Beyond(5GB)
2. Reference No. IIT/SRIC/R/5GB/2021/101
3. Post Name: Research Associate - Research
4. No. of Post: 14
5. Consolidated Compensation: Upto Rs. Upto Rs.88000(depending upon qualification & experience) (depending upon qualification & experience)
6. Coordinator / PI: [Dr. / Prof.]Suvra Sekhar Das
7. Department/School/Centre: G.S Sanyal School of Telecommunication
8. Qualifications: M.Tech in Signal Processing and/or communication with 3 years post M.tech experience and one SCI journal. OR PhD in Communication (Awarded or Thesis submitted or Synopsis delivered)
9. Relevant Experience: The candidates need to perform research & Development in Wireless Communication and Networking. One of the following domain knowledge are preferable. PHY : DSP, Physical Layer aspects like OFDM, MIMO, Wireless Channel Model, Signal processing algorithm, 5G communications, MAC and Upper Layer: Wireless Communication Network, knowledge in graph theory, queuing theory, game theory Programming skill : MATLAB, C/C++, Python (Desirable),Network Simulator like OMNET and/or NS3.
10. Sponsor: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology(Government of IndiaElectronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex,Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003 )
Application Fees: NIL